An Occupational Therapist focuses on promoting a participant’s health and wellbeing by enabling them to participate in everyday occupations of life. Working alongside both physical and mental health illnesses and disabilities, some key areas of activities where occupational therapists may provide support include:
- Self-care Activities: showering, dressing, food preparation, house tasks
- Productive Activities: Attending school, work, volunteering, budgeting
- Leisure/Social Activities: Being a member of a community group, engaging in a hobby, socialising with friends
Our counselors can assist you in working on building healthier relationships by working individually or in groups to improve your general well-being. Whether you’re experiencing anxiety, depression, irritation, or other types of stress, our counselors can assist you in developing coping mechanisms to boost your confidence.
Our Psychologists provide services spanning across one’s life. We provide evidence-based intervention for a variety of common difficulties experienced in our participant’s lives. These include:
- Adjustment to new situations
Our Physiotherapists help our participants manage chronic conditions, give lifestyle advise and prescribe exercises to improve and support daily living. When our physiotherapists come to visit you, they might:
- Therapeutic massages
- Manipulate Joints
- Stretch your muscles
- Provide and recommend exercises for you to do
We help our participants heal and become aware of their inner strength and abilities by focusing on improving their social, mood management, and emotional regulation skills.